If you haven’t already converted your Facebook page over to a Timeline design, Facebook will have automatically converted it on March 30th 2012. You need to be ready for the Timeline as it has a lot of new features for your business page.
Below is a list of new features the Timeline design will bring to your page;
- Cover Image – a large picture at the very top of your business page where you can also include logs and graphics.
- Milestones – you can go back in time and add business milestones to your timeline.
- Adjust Photos – you can reposition photos shared by you or others on your page.
- Highlight Posts – the administrator of your page can choose to highlight a post, meaning the post spreads across both columns of the Timeline.
- Pin Posts – A post made by the page can be pinned the top of the wall for up to 7 days.
These are just a few of the many features the new Timeline will provide. It makes your page more accessible and user friendly, you just have to be ready and aware to tweak a few pieces of your page round to accommodate it.
Are you interested in a Facebook business page timeline?
Call getyouonline for more information on: 0115 9722050